Download Our Free Bankruptcy Ebooks
Use these Ebooks to learn about bankruptcy
These Ebooks were designed to help you find answers to most of the bankruptcy questions that you may have. You may view them online by clicking on the green buttons and download them to your computer by right clicking and choosing “save as” a PDF. We hope you find these Ebooks to be helpful! ***These Ebooks are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing official legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to these Ebooks does not create an attorney-client relationship between the author of these Ebooks and the user or browser.***
Bankruptcy Guide: Answers to 20 Important Bankruptcy Questions
Learn a basic overview of the bankruptcy process and how it helps you to eliminate debt.
- How does bankruptcy help eliminate debt?
- How long does it take to file bankruptcy?
- Do I qualify to file bankruptcy?
- What are the steps to filing bankruptcy?
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: A Brief Overview of How Chapter 7 Works
Learn how Chapter 7 bankruptcy works and how it helps you eliminate debt in 3-6 months..
- How does Chapter 7 bankruptcy work?
- How much does it cost?
- What are the steps to file Chapter 7?
- Should I file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13?
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: A Brief Overview of How Chapter 13 Works
Learn how Chapter 13 bankruptcy works and how it helps you keep your assets and eliminate debt over 3-5 years.
- What are the steps to file Chapter 13?
- Do I qualify for Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- How does Chapter 13 help me?
- Should I file Chapter 13 or Chapter 7?
Life After Bankruptcy: How to Improve Your Finances and Credit After Bankruptcy
Learn how to effectively manage your finances and restore your credit after you file bankruptcy.
- How do I rebuild my credit?
- How can I manage finances effectively?
- How can you avoid debt?